Health & Safety
The AETEK commitment.
- To provide and maintain a working environment which, where possible, is safe without risk to health and adequate as regards to welfare facilities and arrangements.
- To provide such information, instruction, safety plans, risk assessment and associated methods of control, training and supervision as is necessary for the implementation of company policy so as to ensure the health and safety of our employees whilst at work.
- To conduct the affairs of the company in such a manner as to ensure, that third parties are not exposed to health and safety risks arising from our employees working practices
- To provide and maintain in good condition, such plant, tools and equipment which are necessary for the safe completion of the project.
- to maintain a procedure for monitoring and reporting accidents and hazardous or dangerous occurrences, in particular those involving personal injury, with the aim of safeguarding against a reoccurrence of the cause of the incident
- To issue all our site staff with the necessary safety equipment , including but not limited to, hard hats, working boots, eye protection , ear protection and working overalls.